Mindful Emotional Healing
A Three Month Therapy Deep Dive
Overview of the 4 Stage Process I Guide You Through: 4 Steps to Shifting Paradigms
- Self-Acceptance Care Plan
- Transformational Tools and Resources
- Maintaining your transformation
This process can be done through:
- Gaining understanding of the physical, mental, and spiritual connection more deeply.
- Tools to utilize under stress or in conflict to calm the body.
- Learning how to shift energy within the body when the body gives cues
- Deepening your spiritual connection, regardless of whether you are religious or have no formal belief system.
- Our initial meeting will offer me time to get to know you. I will ask you questions about your likes, interests, health, medications, friends, hobbies, etc. We can do this at your pace. There is no rush nor will you be asked to share something you are not ready to.
- We will begin to establish awareness of how the body works, why it does what it does and how that feels in the body. We will talk about emotions, stress, illness, and relationships. This may take a few sessions because, ultimately, this is your time. I will stay attuned and focused to your needs and check in as we go along.
- Our weekly sessions will be an hour to an hour and a half for three months. Toward the end of this process, I will come to you for an in person session either to meet with you individually, speak to a group of your choice, help with a family session. We can decide what that may look like as we continue working together.
- Homework may or may not be offered depending on your personal preferences. While it can be very helpful, it can sometimes feel overwhelming. We can decide together what is right for you.
- Breakthrough work may be applicable (this is when there is an opportunity to clear out past ways of thinking about structures in your life that no longer truly exist and yet there is attachment to holding onto those old structures and belief patterns.)
- Email, texts and quick check-in calls as needed
Investment: $12,000 USD