I’m here to help everyone. From our littlest thinkers – starting at age four. To Couples, Families and Adults.
Is Couples Counseling Right For You?
- Are you looking to improve communication and connection in your relationship?
- Do you want to enhance your ability to express love and affection toward each other?
- Are you seeking effective ways to resolve the challenges and conflicts that arise in your daily life?
- Are you interested in developing essential conflict resolution skills for a healthier partnership?
Ready for a Transformation? Explore Personal Growth and Emotional Well-being!
- Individual Counseling for Growth & Happiness
- Harness the Power of Personal Relationships
- Overcome Life’s Challenges with Professional Support
- Boost Well-being, Reduce Discomfort, Find Happiness
- Your Path to a Better You Starts Here
Looking To Improve Your Family Dynamic?
- Family sessions are designed to fit your unique goals and needs, involving different family members as necessary.
- My approach helps uncover and transform unhelpful interaction patterns within the family dynamic.
- I am dedicated to nurturing better communication and effective problem-solving skills among your loved ones.
- My ultimate aim is to create a more harmonious family atmosphere, making relationships smoother and more enjoyable for everyone.
Compassionate Care for Serious Illness
& Hospice Support
Facing a serious illness or hospice care can be an overwhelming journey, but you don’t have to go through it alone. I’m here to provide compassionate support and guidance every step of the way.
As a trusted medical liaison, I can help you decipher complex medical information and assist with coordinating your care. During challenging treatments like chemotherapy or radiation, dealing with acute or chronic illnesses, I offer unwavering support and comfort.
No matter where you are, whether it’s in my office or by your bedside, I’m available to assist you—both within the U.S. and internationally. When you’re dealing with serious illness or making end-of-life decisions, remember that help is just a phone call away.
Let me be your partner on this difficult journey.
Concierge Services Available Upon Request
In-home, in-office, hospital setting, for family, couples, individuals, sessions for the business professionals, executives, public figures, actors, and actresses on set or off.
If preferred, counseling in the privacy of your own home or business, arrangements can be made regardless of location within the United States or Canada. As is my custom with all of my clients, discretion and privacy are of utmost importance. If preferred, sessions are also available virtually.
Call me today for a phone consultation.
I am a registered nurse and had the privilege to work with Denise in critical care for more years than I care to remember. She is gifted with a wonderful intellect as well as an empathetic and compassionate soul.
E. C. O.
The other therapist in the room… my 14 year old yellow lab Dugan had just passed away and Max knew that I needed a dog hug… thank you Max and Denise for your help along my journey.
Denise has been helping my daughter for about 5 months now. Almost immediately, Denise made us feel at ease and comfortable. She is always available to assist with any questions and makes us feel that we are her main priority. My daughter looks forward to every session. Denise would be a great help for any of your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do You Take Insurance?
Denise is in Network with most insurance companies. Please contact my office if you have a question about your insurance provider.
Can I Pay Cash?
Yes, please contact my office at (410) 913-8963 for session fees.
Accepted payment methods: ACH Bank Transfar, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard & Visa.
Many clients call my office for counseling and several are in crisis. While my schedule is often full, extra time in the evening or on the weekend becomes necessary.
Unfortunately, the day before or the same day of a scheduled appointment, patients cancel or simply do not show up for their scheduled session.
While I realize emergencies, meetings, business and school functions can happen and people do get sick, it becomes very disruptive to the practice.
Therefore, all clients who cancel the day before or the same day of their scheduled appointmnet will be charged $75.00. Payments must be made before another appointment is offered.
Thank you for understanding.
Do you provide a free consultation?
Yes, a free 15 minute consultation is avaialble. Please use the link below to book your session or call my office.
- Anger Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality
- Child or Adolescent
- Chronic Impulsivity
- Coping Skills
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Internet Addiction
- Marital and Premarital
- Men’s Issues
- Narcissistic Personality
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance
- Peer Relationships
- Racial Identity
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Testing and Evaluation
- Trauma and PTSD
- Video Game Addiction
- Weight Loss
- Women’s Issues